Door Services Announces Multiple New Hires Despite Pandemic
October 14, 2020 – In August of this year Door Services hired a new Regional General Manager, Matthew Day, to lead the Northeast branches. You can find that release in its entirety, here. Contributing to continued growth in automatic door service and installation, Door Services is now welcoming additional hires to the Texas Access Controls and Advanced Door Service teams!
Thomas Monts joins us to manage the Texas Access Controls (TAC), Dallas location. Thomas brings 20 years of accomplished experience in expense management, profitability growth, customer satisfaction, and operations management.
“What drew me to Texas Access Controls is that they are a part of the family of Overhead Door brands. They have a great reputation in the industry not only for products and service, but also for valuing their employees and providing a healthy platform for growth and collaboration.
I’m eager to bring years of experience in sales, sales management, and service management to the team here in Dallas, Texas.”
In Roanoke, Virginia, our Advanced Door Service team welcomes new service technician, Sammy Likens. Sammy brings 15 years of commercial door and hardware experience to the Roanoke location. He previously worked on projects for Virginia Tech, University of Virginia, Virginia Military Institute and Washington & Lee as well as many others. “We are excited and lucky to have Sammy on our team here in Roanoke,” comments, Frank Maddow, Advanced Door Service Senior Sales Representative.
With an aggressive growth strategy for service in all of Door Services coverage areas, adding a new dispatcher to the team is essential! Carol Roberts is joining us to help schedule service technicians for jobs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. Carol’s years of experience in managing a crew of 50 field employees while also handling customer service issues, accurate data entry, and account coordination will prove to be a huge asset for our Northeast branches.
ABOUT DOOR SERVICES CORPORATION
Your expert partner for pedestrian door service and installation, our company was built on quality products and long-term customer partnerships. We are a member of the American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers. Our AAADM certified technicians have over 50 years of product knowledge. We service and repair all doors and windows models of all automatic door manufacturers.
24/7 emergency service is available to meet your after hour needs in our designated coverage areas:
- Advanced Door Automation services North Carolina and east to the coastal regions
- Advanced Door Service services Eastern Pennsylvania and Virginia
- Keystone Automatic Door Enterprise services Northern Pennsylvania
- Allegheny Door Enterprises services Western Pennsylvania
- Automatic Door Enterprises services Lansdale, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas
- Del-Mar Door Service services Delaware
- Door Controls services Louisiana
- Eastern Door Service services greater New Jersey area
- Texas Access Controls services Dallas, Houston, Austin and Corpus Christi, Texas areas
- Horton Automatics of Ontario services Ottawa Valley and Southern Ontario, Canada