25% Off Door Parts + a Flat $85 Inspection Fee*
If it is determined that parts are needed, a quote will be provided and the
$85* for your inspection will be deducted upon approval of your quote.
This inspection will check all parts of your door and look for excessive wear and tear. New replacement parts will make sure your door(s) is running smoothly.
- Help save you money over the life of your door
- Help avoid emergency support and maintenance costs.
Working doors means lower energy bills, safer customers and employees (or students!), and accidents avoided!
One of our service technicians will visit your site to inspect elements of your door that can affect operation in the Summer months:
- Door Push Plates or Sensors
- Transmitters and Receivers
- Automatic Door Mats, Decals and Stickers
- Automatic Door Motors, Controllers and Switches
- Automatic Door Weather-stripping and more!
- Is it time to automate your door? Hand’s Free Activation reduces the spread of germs, we have solutions for you.
Brand new automatic door parts and equipment from Texas Access Controls are very reliable with a long product life.
Within 1 business day of the inspection being complete, you will receive details on what parts have excessive wear and tear and suggestions for replacement and/or upgrades.
~ May 18 to June 30th, 2021 ~
SCHEDULE YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
Please mention this offer when scheduling your inspection.
*The $85 inspection fee is applicable to 2 doors maximum. More than two doors, please call for pricing.